I had the chance to unwind on my short trip accompanying my better half on business…well business for him pleasure for me..he had a meeting in Kuala Terengganu…
Have you guys heard of Ryi-Yaz heritage Resort??? We’ll maybe lot of u hav but not moi…atleast not until I googled it up n end up staying there for a night..hubbs had a meeting in K.Terengganu n asked me to accompany..n me the person who always needs a break..jump to d idea…
I just love the place..before this hotels that comes to mind in Kuala Terengganu is
We were given a room very near to the pool wic was fab n also playground…apparently this is the only resort that can accommodate all 13 rulers of the state at once for Majlis Raja-raja..as I was told…the rooms are sold at RM5k per nite for public..n is situated beautifully along the banks of the river cum muara.althou there were no beaches here but the fishing village view from the resort is soo beautiful…
The hotel provided free shuttle to the infamous Pasar Payang..but if u want a faster service u can opt for their gondola service which charges RM6 per head to n fro pasar paying..it only took less than 5 minutes to cross from Pulau Duyong to Pasar Payang..plus it was fun…coz practically we were d only passengers..
Since had to work the following day..i had breakfast alone…but it wasn’t a problem to me..with a book in hand..i enjoyed breakfast ala a tourist..hihih..i requested a late checkout since rizal’s was still at work..but was only given till
So all in all I enjoyed our trip..insyallah pergi jenjalan lagi since hubbs in charge of eastern region. so insyallah there’ll b more business cum pleasure vacay..moi je yg susah nak cuti selalu..hihi
Enjoy the photos!!