My dear friends..

Calm down….here’s a consolation to all…U'd be surprised if u all knew how much im earning monthly…WAY…n I mean WAY behind all of u…but of course my perks I guess r a bit better than a lot of companies.…ie.medical,maternity,annual leaves..loans……and being a GLC company..is a bit of consolation in terms of stability..nevertheless.. there’s always a possibility thgs can go wrong..a clear example is MAS….i only can afford to pay not more than RM300 for my car installment …if not how would I survive?...i know some of u pay double than that amount monthly if not more…but at this moment that is all I can afford..on top of my monthly expenditures..study loans..petrol,rent..I still hav to be stringent in order for me to save up some $$ for my wedding…however I am thankful most of my wedding nicks n nacks are bared by my parents..n my dad still helps me here n there…plus another consolation to me is that my soon to be other half is a workaholic…striving hard to give us a better life…thanks sayang thou I don’t say it out often..i do appreciate wat ur doing….im not saying he’s the ideal man..but I am thankful that im not about to wed a lazy bum...with these back up is how I survive..as a woman I love shopping who wouldn’t..but in terms of clothes I only will buy, anything below RM35..above that to me is expensive..nevertheless there’s a lot of nice stuff I found during the Mega Sale period that met my budget ie British India, The Executive Parkson ..Metrojaya..F.O.S….im not saying im good at bargains..but to me if u want to have everything u have to be aggressive n search high n low…maybe u wont have the most expensive bags..shoes..jewellary..but atleast u’ll have a taste of each..maybe my pattern will change wen I hav kids…but to my dear friends my point is..where u work..u’ll stiil have problems…u’ll never earn more than u can spend…kids will always mean problems…even until their adults..look at ourselves!! Have we not been a problem to our dearest parents…men will be men..no doubt bout that!!..n however expensive clothes.. jewellary …shoes…accessories we don on will never turn us into a goddess.. buat / beli baju mahal2 pun merugikan diri u sendiri…sbb ppl only tgk u sekejap je wif it on..the rest of the time..its ur other clothes n wardrobe door that stares at it so bersyukur wif wat u have..ur never born a beauty queen so live wif that !!!ur nose, eyes, body, legs, bum will never be the perfect size..but atleast u hav them n their functioning normally !!!…set ur priorities rite..1/3 of hidup..for dunia..1/3 kebajikan..1/3 for amalan..insyallah..selamat dunia dan akhirat..(that’s wat my mum slalu pesan)…im no angel nor am I a miss goody two shoes…but im here to share my thots so that u all won’t feel that life is unfair to u…

0 comments: