Honeymoon Part One

Life had been a little over the top for me since I came back from my vacation hence updating my blog has been put aside..just returned from Bt Gajah Perak yesterday, actually..my grandma or I call her maktok had been ill..not exactly sick or what but she had been very2 weak n fraile… (even the thot of her makes me wanna cry buckets)…but she’s recovering…twas just a mere fever…but as we grow older I guess it takes a heck of time n pace for us to regain our health back… I’m very close to her as she brought me up the first few years of my childhood as my mom abandon me(heheh no..lah) for her studies…she was like a second mom to me..i hope u guys can pray that she’ll be well soon…I just feel like being by her bedside all the time..luckily my bro is on holidays so he’s helping my aunt care for her…

Back to my vacation update..aka honeymoon…it turned out to be a very enjoyable one..
We checked in at the hotel mini reception at Lumut jetty n was brought to the hotel (Pangkor Island Beach Resort) via their ferry..plus point our baggage was taken care of from this point n was delivered to our room upon arrival..

Upon a nice welcoming entrĂ©e complete wif drinks..we checked in at the counter and was told that we had been upgraded to the villa..the best rooms of the hotel..there were only 12 villas n the best part is no kids were allowed in our area…Our villa aka as the chalet was called Seri Pagi.. It was damn spacious..had a huge bath tub but the icing on the cake was that it had an outdoor shower that was damn fab. We had a private patio n our portion of the beach was secluded from the rest of the guest..but the beach never got too crowded thou it was fully occupied throughout our 3 nights stay…we were given 6 cans of carbonated drinks alongside with 2 mineral water replenished daily complimentary from the hotel… We were also greeted with a WELCOME sign made from small cute flowers(forgot the name of it ) on our bed…

ive uploaded some photo's for u guys viewing..

will update sum more in my next entry...


The entrance to our villa


Me on the foyer



lepak area



The outdor shower..superb..

0 comments: