tHE BIG 30

Initially my plan was to Update on the happenings of the weekend..ie me n my frens mini gathering..but due to unforseen circumstances, ill put that up in another posting as what Im about to share here means a lot to me...

LAst Saturday..upon returning back to work, my other half took me n my little guy to The Curve, I accompanied him for his lunch then we went to see my frens who were already at EDEN (read: actually only two had turned up..the rest were otw!) after saying the hello's n me BF my son..off went the two Most ImPORTANT men in my Life (well apart from my dad n bro's) to my SIL which was nearby (TTDI). Being the Dad he is, Im soo grateful that he can babysit my HArris.. so that I can have some time out wif my frens...Thank You dear..

So after the whole Chit-chat/gossip/nyot-nyet ses
sion that lasted for almost an 5 hours..(smpai naik menyumpah agaknya or EDEN..bila lah derang ni nak BALIK) my dear fren Ika n her two lovely children Irfan N Sarah sent me to mY SIL..at this point hubby wen i called my hubby he told me that harris dah start tak OK..(so of course I wanted to reach home ASAP)...

Upon reaching home I saw my SIL holding Harris..on her front lawn..hubby greeted me at the car..kissed my cheek n said "HappY Birthday"..me being the Blur that I always am..was like "Ugh..lum lagi lah"..then wen we entered the gate I saw that there was a commotion..(not exactly..thats me exagerating!!) there was a BBQ n not only was my inlaws (read: bro n sis) the kazzen mazzen was also there...but it still didnt hit me until they said "Happy Birthday"..yeah that was how BLUR I was..maybe bcoz it was an advance celebration..hubby planned all this with the help of my SIL...thank you..then came the lovely cupcakes..I like!!!..courtesy of my SIL..thank you ASHWAA..


Apparently Ika n a few of my frens were well informed about this..It really blew me away..Harris was infact Ok..so we had a mini celebration...n i got a nice gift from my CIL Evs..Thank you...to all who attended..thank you , to all who were involved in the preparation..Thank you..n to Mr.Mastermind..I love you...

This morning at 6.30am..I was about to do my morning routine pumping..when my eyes laid on this at the dining table..

there was a box and on top of it was a note that read:

Well that note made my eyes watery..(being the BIG emO that I am..)..I upon the card..n that tear dropped..heheheh but I wasn't crying hysterically thou...the card was sOoo Nice..here is how it looked liked:

So to my everdearest here's proof that I haved used it

Thou i dread the BIG 30..Im glad at this point Im sharing it with my everdearest...my biggESt THANK YOU to him for makIng my day..for all the effort that touch me deep..to some who already know my life partner; yes he may seem as cold as Ice but he has a heart that can melt mine...n that answers the question on y I can stand living with him..I'd be lying if I would'nt love to get a a nice tote from GUCCI, LV or the sort or that solitare ring, I've been eyeing at TIFFANY..but I know at this present moment, that is beyond his affordability..but I am thankful n SOoooo grateful that he knows how to strike the rite note to my heart on my SPecial day..the whole LV boutique could not replace what you did to me for my birthday, sayang...thank you n I LOVE you sooo much for it....

Ok now Im crying hysterically but silently...(n IM at the OFFICE!!!!!!...)

Thank you for all the birthday wishes n to my frens( u know who u r..) who at this point mite still be contemplating between choices...follow ur heart n choose someone who thou at some point u may want to strangle him to death..but if u look back u never regret sharing the beautiful life u had with him...for myself..im not sure if my life will be a bed of roses all the way..i hope n pray that it will pass all the obstacles n that we will be together till our after life...

n to the love of my life..I lOVE u...n thank you..

0 comments: