A night at the movies...



So I finally managed to watch TRANSFORMERS last night…n what a movie it was..full of anticipated action..enough to receive applauds from the audience when it ended..its not soo much of the plot that made the movie fantastic…I admire the graphics n art of making these autobots seem real..well it worked for me..(to the extent I imagined the autopay machine wud transform..upon me paying the ticket!!,,,kekekek (must be my baby’s imagination..)


Of the cast im not soo much of the Shia La Beouf fan…I did drool on Josh Duhamel thou..yum..yum.!! N it was not so much of a surprise when hubby pointed out Megan Fox was hot….if he said otherwise id better start worrying!!!.hehehe…nway I really enjoyed the movie n I believe so did the rest of the clan that went with us…as im not really a movie addict..i wonder when will my next outing to the movies be?…

Me n hubby stayed at my SIL hse in TTDI last nite…n how thankful I am that I got to hav a little xtra Zzzzzzzz since I don’t have to be out in the traffic as early as usual…

0 comments: