Burnt Toast & Serai

I heart my SIL..she gave me this last weekend


i think it's for my birthday preSent..(im saying ths bcoz she just gave it to me..so assuming my bday was last week ths is the gift lah..heheh).. I once mentioned that I wanted to get ths book...Y? bcoz I THINK (read: Ive yet to hav the luxury to be indulge in it!!) I can relate to her..I saw Teri on Oprah a while back...she spoke about ths book in which she stated that she went thru a LOT of ups and downs in her life..she seemed very pure and sincere (she did'nt even mentioned about being a glam figure) not like other celebrities who writes a biography or even a book for the $$$ involved in it...the plus factor of all of this, is the fact that Teri is a close morph of her character in Desperate Housewives..A Blur n clumsy housewife, who TRIES HARD to make things rite..which is soo ME...I really..really hope this book won't dissapoint me..I'll blog about it wen I've finished..n harris Only aunt oso gave me the Damier Canvas Key and Change holder...I loikee...thank you..just the rite color..I lurve bags in white/ivory/beige/cream...

On the happenings of last weekend..my hubby n the KAZZEN gang went for a Go-Kart outing in Shah Alam..after that we went to dine at a nice restaurant in Section 3..It's a Thai restaurant called SERAI..the food was scrumptious..but didn't manage to capture the photo as I was bz wif my little one...however u guys can enjoy the ambiance of the place..very nice..

Nice Interior n Deco

KAZZEN

My Little One with Uncle Eja..

With papa at Naili's USJ..(Ni xde kene mengena ngan Serai..saja je..)

So before u guys ask me for the address/locality of the place Im saving u all the effort here it is:

Serai Thai Restaurant,
No. 5, Jalan Sena,
3/13A, Shah Alam Selangor
Tel: 03-5505729
(the price is very reasonable, but taklah mcm gerai tomyam..hehehe)

P/s i should be getting discount for free promotion of this eatery...

0 comments: