juzz a brief update..

Im quite in the mood to update my blog today…a brief recap of wat’s been happening around my world…been soo bz distributing cards ie; mailing n by hand….till ths day..still got a handful to distribute..been constantly updating my checklist n budget list… in hope that nothing important will be left out n that I have sufficient funds to survive the aftermath of the whole celebration..heheh

Had my facial hair remove yesterday morning at an Indian beauty shop..using thread…ouch!!! It hurts speacially on the upper lip part..thanks to tasha for accompanying me.. i know its two weeks away..n the hairs are bound to grow..but thru consultation…it is wise to have it done first as it may cause breakouts n rashes..so if I do it now..it allows time for anything to subside..the lady owner told me to do eyebrow plucking as well….i declined…I’m sticking to doing it on the day itself.. …for facial..hmmm haven’t been to any beauty salon nor do I intend to..i thk im quite content with my RM1.30 beauty ritual..lathering my face with cinnamon once a week…I recieved a lot of positive comments since I started this ritual..even my boss asked me..heheh..i thk it suits my face..but I must warn u guys..not all skin types can undergo this self treatment..my friend tried it..end up MC for three days as her face swelled up..

Me & Weezal had hi-tea wif Mrs Kay n cheeky Jib @ the Curve…Jib was soo adorable..cheeky..rasa cam nak tarik2 je his cheeks..heheh..Kay was somewhat stunned upon seeing my new look…actually started during raya…Y? guess for me its time..god has given me a lot of things that most people only dream off..its just my way of trying to start a new life..the right way!!..insyallah…

4 days left to work b4 I start my holiday.... I have to vacate my room at home by this Friday..amidst all the hectic stuff im facing!!!..its soo tiring..i have eye bags that’s obvious..huhu an effect of..insufficient rest…I can’t dump my stuff at my new residence as the current tenant is still in search of a new place….i believe me n my weezal have to have the hse refurbish..thou im only renting it..we prefer to have the place nice n comfy…

I thk that wraps up my entry for this time…till I have time…take care..n do come to m reception guys..

0 comments: