Overloaded...

Life has been soo hectic..work has never been so overloaded…files are here n there on my desk..how I cannot wait for my long hols!!!…I know I won’t have much rest during it..but atleast I’ll be doing something else...instead of endless reports..checklist…meeting contractors…(i’ve met soo many of them to the extent I’m lost in identifying which company their attched too)..it’s embrassing sometimes wen they smile gleefully at u..adressing ur name..wen I cannot even recall wether I’ve met them!!! Duh!!!…but I guess it’s part of their job to acknowledge people that are beneficial to them…am I that beneficial??? God knows..hehe…

The news is loaded wif stories of Altantuya..not in the mood to elaborate..but one remark I heard was that my dear friends FIL..surely must be glad he’s out of the headlines…care to comment???...in a way it’s a good blessing in disguise that this Mongolian came into our headlines…at least my dear friend hubby and family can lay back…

On HAri RAya Open house..to my friends who invited me..thank you for ur kind invitation..and for those houses which I did not show up at..my heartiest sorry…been caught up wif endless family open houses n weddings which made my schedule very2 tight..i’ve yet had the chance to actually rest n get a good nights sleep…im beginning to get eye bags…Help me!!

Going back to JB ths weekend..to do fittings n final touch ups.. will be hoping to see some of you guys by next week..to littledewa..pls leave ur address in my comment box..n can someone also ask mayfa to do the same..thank you….till I hav the time to pour my heart out again..have a nice day....

p/s sayang..i cannot get my mind of californian rolls n sushi...heheh..yum..yum

0 comments: