Puking...

Yesterday was my first attempt to repay last years fast... ate two slices of pizza n a cup of milo for sahur...i was ok throught the day..n upon maghrib time i drank milo n had a bowl of campbells instant mushroom soup to break my fast...we intended to have dinner at Vichuda in Uptown with my SIL n hisham..hubby’s kazzen...

I arrived home quite late yesterday as my car was out of petrol n had to go out of my normal route to the nearest petrol station..upon arriving home..i saw my everdearest in bed.. napping n looking exhausted..i believe from the late nite trying to settle the race car....after buka..i did my ironing, shower, prayers..n hand washed a few of my clothes...b4 waking hubby up..then went to rearrange the cars..apparently there are three cars in our compund..the xtra one is my PIL xtra car..which im driving now cuz its auto...so after all that..hubby emerged n off we went for dinner..a few minutes in the car..i suddenly felt faint..car break lights seem to dizzy me..n suddenly i felt i was about to blackout..the urge to throw up came immediately n i only managed to tell hubby that i was going to throw up..then out it went..i threw up on myself...i was wet all over..we U turned back..n i was holding the seatbelt so that no more damaged could be done...luckily my husband car was clad in leather..if it was my car...imagine the stench n the amount of cleaning to do!!!... So im trying to figure out..y it alll the did i throw up?? My guess..its bcoz i did not break my fast properly n was actively doing chores n xhuasted my last source of energy..so wen i finally did relax in the car..the body system broke n it did’nt help the fact that i ate milky base stuff for buka..
So next time i hav to eat my buka properly....n not out do myself...lesson learnt!

0 comments: