About the Jam & Milo…

I cud hardly open my eyes this morning.. I had to practically force it..so I ended up whizzing myself ready for work n had only a small amount of time to prepare my other half’s coffee..i settled for milo in the box (air kotak lah..forgot wat it is in english…blur kekeke..) for my morning quench n had it while driving to work ths morning..

I was late only by a mere 3 minutes but it cost me more..traffic was soo bad..so I arrived a little later than my office’s buffer time..8.45am..anyway I hurriedly gathered my thgs n the empty milo box n exited the car..n to my disgrace.. the last traces of milo drip onto my white skirt…it blotched two spots on my skirt…I wanted to wail..but tried to keep calm.. (nway it’s nothg unusual actually due to the fact that im always clumsy…) so I went up..n hurriedly cleaned the mess in the toilet n dried it off under the auto hand dryer machine….so the mess was salvaged for the morning..until I visited the toilet again like 2 hrs later n saw that there was another blotched of brown milo stain on my top…althou it was a black top..it had brown patches of visible milo stain!!!!..again I had to go thru the same routine of cleaning it up again…lets hope n pray I stay clean throughout my day…

0 comments: