Cooking in Low..

We had Ikan Bawal masak Kicap, Asparagus with oysters sauce and butter prawns yesterday..all home cooked by me..*blush..blush… it was my first attempt to cook 3 meals all at once..n to me it was ok..not to say chef’s quality..but edible for me n hubby to gobble up..thou hubby wud prefer me to cook something simpler on weekdays..(he said and I quote” u don’t have to cook like this on weekdays,..weekends takpelah..” “nanti u penat n the kitchen will be messy” !!! which made me sad n I slept with that disappointment hovering in my head n heart..…. cuz I’ve been wanting to do this for the past week not that he didn't appreciate it..

I always clear my mess up but being him..the kitchen must be spotless wen u’ve finished n it does’nt help the fact that our kitchen sink is leaking..sigh..sigh..….Ooh dear god I’m married to a male version of Bree…..My cousin dropped by yesterday which delayed my cooking we had dinner at 9.35pm..n that is considered late for my other half..

I guess I’m just that sort of person where..if I’m in the mood I’ll cook a variety..but wen I’m not..even frying an egg seems like sooo exhausting…

My Parents In-Law will be arriving this evening…picking them up @ KLIA..so I don’t thk I’ll be cooking..f/more..i don’t think im quite ready to conjure up a meal for anyone but hubby n my siblings( coz they wud cekik aje wat I cook..) I need a lot more practice…I still thk im such a loser in the kitchen dept..hhuhu…

0 comments: