Part time Job

I have a new part time job..but I don’t get paid to do it..just my obligation…the job is expressing milk for harris..hehehe..Im totally Breastfeeding him…which means I have a target to reach everyday…yesterday I had a sudden heart freeze (Is there such a word!! Hehe) the babysitter told me that my son drank all the milk I gave that morning which was 20oz…I felt like fainting…my goodness now I have to express atleast 20oz a day..how am I ever gonna do that…did I manage? Well yesterday I accumulated 0.5oz short which is 19.5oz…Did I tell u guys how tiring it was?? No better still it kills!!! But my babysitter won’t allow me to supplement him with formula..and I myself don’t want to…so I have to make the sacrifice and be mentally and physically strong to stay focus (*secretly i hope my other half wud appreciate my small effort) I salute u guys who manage to do so..Awie, Didie, Ika….ur now my idol..my mom is worried my baby will be obese if he is drinking too much..i hope he won’t…

So mia..No 2nd child any time soon unless u want to see me hanging myself…and to guys who manage to fully BF please..please give me tips on how to express more....


This is my motivation everyday…


My chubby harris..yes kay..that is the lampin u gave me tq n ramai ckp cantik...btw my son has a new look..will upload his new look in my next entry...

0 comments: