DAMAGED..BIG TIME

Yours truly is BAD..BAD..BAD!!!! These r the damages done by moi within 2 days...



I LURVE BIG BAGS N I CANNOT LIE..heheh

How can I not help it...sale here... there..everywhere u look..SALE..FURTHER REDUCTION...moi could not resist the offer...so there.. yours truly..could not satisfy for just ONE.. to HAD to hav the other...huaAAAAAAAA.................Damage..BIG TIME!!!!!!!!

So to chi chiong kai, I have to refrain myself from getting my investment bag just yet..maybe by year end..(grin..grin..) Im consoling myself here... .furthermore..the investment bag in mind is one of those classic..that never goes on sale..no reduction or what not..so in conjunction with the MEGA SALE..i have to b an opportunists n grab what might only happen once in a year....yada..yada..yada..

But damage done was not only by me...there's three of us..so im not all bad..am I?? Lady Q oso..n Miss N..we r all victims of the MEGA SALE....n all had to hav two..n could not satisfy for just one..sigh..sigh..sigh..bad bad me..so now i guess I hav to start fasting..as if!!!..hheheh


Oh on a nother note..another kg lost...checked yesterday..hallelujah!!!!!





0 comments: