Ageing Beautifully....


Being beautiful is in every woman’s book, born with beauty is a blessing..but not everyone is lucky in that department..i.e looking beautiful minus effort…some people just got it..some people bloom from ugly duckling to “hello georgeous”..while some people like me…just have to accept that beauty for us does not come from the looks department....

Ok enough of my estranged intro..must b PMS…cutting it short..the intro above is actually associated with a conversation that happened last Saturday at my uncle’s place..the conversation involved 5 ladies…

Plot:

Lady #1,#2,#3 was standing infront of Lady #4 who was sitting accompanied by Lady #5…

The conversation...

Lady #1 : Cantik awak ni ye…

Lady #2 : Aah..cantik lah..x jemu tengok..

Lady #3 : (smiling n nodding in agreement)

*Lady #4 stunned n started to blush..which was cute…

Lady #1 : Mesti masa muda cantik…(while gesturing her hand at Lady #4's face) at this point Lady #5 wanted to do summersaults laughing

Lady#4 : Ish dah tua dah…

Lady #1n#2 : cantik..betul cantik….

Then Lady #1,#2,#3 shook hands with Lady #4 and #5 n left…

Ok im sure most of u r confused n or even WTH?? Tu pon nak cerita ke or whatever….to unconfused u guys…read on..

Lady #1 is an old lady…I believe she is somewhere in her late 70s to early 80's…Lady#2 is her daughter who is in her early 40's..i believe the same can be said about Lady #3…..

On the other hand Lady #5 is me... who witness this conversation…while Lady #4 is actually my grandmother who turns 87 this October..insyallah….

So if u guys get my story…u’ll understand y it tickled me…to receive such compliment from an outsider at 86++... not just any kind of compliment..but a compliment saying that u look beautiful is something..well atleast to me it is…

Before you guys start putting thoughts in your head…im well aware that I did not inherit any of this beauty.. mom did thou…my mom inherited the fine features of grandma’s beauty... well at least in her younger days…now she needs to pile on d kilos to get back that look I guess….

At 86++ my grandma has no major illness..every organ in her is working properly…her eyes r still 20/20…of course old age has caught up with her…but yes...to me she’s still beautiful…but that does not involve any cosmetics magic…just the magic of god…my grandmother devotes her time to Al-Quran n praying…u name all the sunat prayer or things that is sunat to be done..she’ll do it ever since she was a teenager..she does not know how to read or write as my late grandfather was not into girls going to school even though he could afford it…..

So I guess that explains y at 86 she can still receive the compliment we women thrive for….here's a photo of my grandma at 86 n looking beautiful..(heheheh)


1 comments:

fatama said...

nice women....