Check-up & Trading

I had my regular check-up appointment wif my dr. ths morning..everythg seems normal alhamdulillah….I only gained 400gm since my last visit which was 4 weeks back…must be due to fasting…but actually im a bit glad..coz my worst nightmare is ending up being huge n not going back to my original figure…My baby weighs 1.79kg as of today…mom says it’s small n I can hear my dad telling me not to diet in the background!! Not that I diet or anythg..just that during fasting month ni mmg agak susah nak makan..sbb easily fulled up..but the dr. says the weight is normal n ok..so I don’t thk I shud worry..or shud i?

Nway..I actually hav a suggestion to all of u…I notice that I have tons n tons of clothes (well not actually tons lah..im exaggerating!!..) that I want to give away but dunno to whom..so I figured..y don’t we guys meet up one of these days n trade stuffs or if tak trade pun xpe..can take any clothes that u fancy or thk someone u know mite like…nak bg bibik u guys pn no harm…coz I really need to decrease the pile of clothes in my wardrobe.. any takers??

0 comments: