TRIFFLE

Several friends have requested for my triffle reciepe...not that im a great cook or what but since one of my friend came yesterday asking me to assist her in preparing it..n i promised another friend id blog it up..so here goes..it is the simplest easiest yummy dessert for u guys to try...I hav to give credit to my aunt who gave me the recipe... i just love how simple it is plus its soo heavenly nice..hehhe


Ingredients

Swiss Roll - 1 Roll
Jelly (my choice Nona) - 1 box
Fruit Cocktail - 1 tin
Evaporated Milk (i usually use Ideal) - 1 tin
Water - 1.5 tin
Sugar - 3/4 tablespoon
Custard (Birds) - 2.5/3 tablespoon

Whipped Cream -1 small box



.........................................................................................................................................................................

1. Cut n lay the swiss roll on the base of the serving dish


2. Cook the jelly n let it cool down for 5 minutes.. then pour on top of the swiss roll layer (don't worry if ur swiss roll starts to get soggy..it's meant to be that way..)

3. For the custard..mix 1 tin of evaporated milk + 1.5 tin of water + 3-4 tablespoon sugar+2.5 tablespoon of custard.. cook the mixture..make sure u keep stirring till it boils...



4. Layer the fruit cocktail on top of the jelly...then after the custard has cooled off a bit (in abt 10 minutes) pour on top of fruit cocktail..

5. Done..it should look like this...u can put in the fridge..but pls let it cool of for at least 20 minutes...

6. For the xtra umph...whip some whipped cream n layer on top of it before serving...



p/s : This is my equation of a tablespoon..and the one i did for my friend was for a big group of ppl..but my ingredients r for 5-6 ppl...







0 comments: