Updates...

ok..i wish to update..but the thing is nothing really pumps up my blog adrenaline now.. everything is soo monotonous...i have S**it load of work to be done..lets just leave it as that..

On the brighter side of things..My padawan will be ONE the 4th...oh my..how time flies..n his not a baby anymore...althou im living in denial as Im soo used to calling him "Baby..hav u eaten..u want susu..Baby nak sleep?..." yes ur mama is still hoping u wont grow up soo fast..I clearly remembered the stressfull phone calls to my buddies asking? "does this constant crying ever stop??" "do they nurse like every hour???" hehhehhe..gone r those days..n to those expecting thier first..The answers are "YES..gradually the constant crying n making u feel u wanna hurl up n just die in the closet will go away..."

Insyallah if #2 comes..(Which is not in the near future..so don't get all hype ok..I still have my Pregnancy weight..duh!!) Ill be better prepared..heheh..

N with his age turning 1, alhamdulillah..I will pass the one year mark of exclusively Breastfeeding my son..EXCEPT for twice the time I had to be away on a course..which till now I feel the guilt of having to supplement him due to my dumbness in not stocking my EBM during my confinement days..(thats wat u call cetek ilmu..hehhe) Im not here to boast or any of the sort..but its a life achievement for me..the best gift I can give my son..hopefully it will be of use in future....


There will be no major celebrations for my padawan..because I dont think its necessary..afterall what does he know about birthdays..but i'll definately buy a cake for fun to mark the day..(to those who do celebrate thier childs one year old birthday..pls don't get offended...me n hubby just feel that a party wont be necessary for now but i respect other ppls reason in having one..)

On the 8th..it'll be our anniversery...our 2nd..ye..baru 2 years married...n it falls spot on Raya Haji..a dual celebration..last year I was in my 4th day of Confinement..so I guess no romantic dinner of the sort..probably go to sembahyang Raya sama2..romantic gak tu...for those who know my man personally will know Romantic does not exist in his vocabulory...but im not complaing..but like the song Im soo into rite now...Im LUCKY to be with him...



0 comments: