MY PADAWAN IS ONE!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY..

My BABY is ONE.... OMG i cannot believe...One year ago at this present time I was screaming my lungs out to deliver my padawan..n now a year has past.. i can still remember clearly the pain of being induced.... the longest EVER 2 hours of my life....bearing the pain...n the feeling wen i first laid my eyes on my padawan..

The crying (me the most) hahha..the stress.. the first smile...the first giggle....the first fever..all those r a prominent chapter in my life..that i would not trade even for a million bucks....

To my baby Harris..

Mama loves u with all of my heart n soul..u just brighten every gloomy day that i endure...n im sorry for not being being able to give u all this world offers..but trust me..mama n papa will go through all ends to give u the best... mama n papa loves u..thank you GOD for giving me the best gift..we could ever wish for...


Happy Birthday

Here's some photo of harris from his younger days..(hahha) the first n 2nd Months ill be updated later....


3rd Month (tgh gelap lagi)
4th month
5th month (dah pandai cheeky)
6th Month
7th Month
8th Month

9th Month

10th Month

11th Month

0 comments: