Happy New Year...



As the curtain falls for 2008...i look back at wat ive accomplished..sadly not much..oni hop jobs but suffice to say its just a job..it does not make me wake up everyday feeling energetic..im still harbored at the depressing routine of having to attend to things.. so that i see a certain amount in my account by pay day...im stuck..Damn it!! y cant i be a personal shopper..(bcoz my mom won't let me of course.huhu) within 5 years time..i hope i will be on the rite track..pouring my heart out on something that i love doing..n earning $ with it...(but i still have to find that ("THING TO DO")...the only thing that kept me going last year was my bundle of joy...n the love of my life..

I hope better things will come our way..insyallah..hope there'll be oppertunities to travel..(better pay check from my better half..*wink..*wink)..that my family immediate n extended will be blessed n guarded by Allah Almighty..I hope that i will learn to love my job..(if i don't i hope my parents will understand)

Of the hopes that better things will be in store for the future..i als0 hope that God will guide me n my family to be a better muslim...n try not to be soo indulge in this material world..i hope that evil will not blind me for wats in store in this temporary place so that i can accomodate some time for our after life...n i really really hope my afterlife will be with my loved ones...afterall wat is the value of life if not to be happy...n happiness to me is to be surrounded by the people that i love in hope that they will also love me in the same way...

Lastly to my dear friends..i hope ur wishes come true n that our frenship will be stronger than ever...may Allah bless you guys n family....

0 comments: