HAppy Birthday To The BOSS of my life..


I wanted to type this entry as soon as i got to the office this morning..however i kept gazing n gazing at my screen my fingers would not dance to any rhythm like it usually did...

i tried hard to find the most beautiful words to convey it on screen as today marks another point in life for my man..adding a number to his age...I soo wanted to blow his mind by what i write as that is the best gift i can afford as of now...As i search n search my heart for the very best way to wish u...i find it hard..n i guess its because u mean sooo much to me that it hurts..n by writing..i think this blog would have to close just to stop me from continuing on n on...so sayang for ur birthday..ill try to wish u in the best possible way..n i hope u will read it by tonite as we're cities away now..i really wish i could be there with u..but we have work commitments to abide...i thank god for giving me a brief moment to be with u this morning on ur birthday...

So sayang here goes..


12 years is how long we've known each other...
10 years back was our first date..or shall i call it our first meet up...
but only after 2005 did we decide to walk down that aisle..or best put..
it was u who initiated the plan...

Some mite say..y it took us that long...but i guess only u n i know the real answer..
yes ive been hurt by you..a hurt that cut soo deep..
n there was a point i tried to move on without u..
but we just can plan our life..the decision is still from above..
n i guess..though we threw each other out of our lifes for that period..
fate destined us to be together again...

I knew life won't be a bed of roses with u..
but i did'nt care..i just followed my heart ...
n alhamdulillah..though i may not b in my paradise rite know..
im thankful that we r blessed..
we have harris to lighten up our grogy days....

I don't know who can ever replace the place u set in my heart...
yes u have ur way in things..n i guess as a wife..i have to obey..
im sorry for not being able to be ur dream wife..
but rest assure that i will try with all that i have to give u the best..

Just waking up beside u..makes my day.
having u home everyday afterwork keeps my sanity...
just being able to scroll ur hp freely is a blessing..
as i wouldnt trade all that just to have an LV in my wardrobe...
just hearing u say I love u..n know u mean it...makes makes me flutter..
i know deep down inside u wanna give us the best..but maybe.maybe..god says its not ur turn yet..
rest assure that..wen i say im dreaming to have a designer bag..or another rock on my finger..
It doesnt mean it has to come from u..
Just as long us ull be with us..n love us for the rest of ur life..its ok..
N if i sigh..it does not mean im frustrated with my life with u..
As u always say..be patient..we never know wats in store for us..
some r lucky now..surely one day we will get to b the lucky ones also..
yes..i always believe in that tooo life is like a cycle..ive been at the top..when others we're at the bottom..so now is my turn to be at the bottom..insyallah..one fine day..we will b at the top again..

So sayang..know that my love for you goes beyond words n i know sometimes i seem to hurt u by my actions..
but i want u to know..that ur my rock..my world..n my journey to paradise..
i hope that i get to be the one to sing happy birthday when u turn 90..even if we're bounded to a wheelchair...


Happy Birthday sayang..


Love
-Shayang-


(yes it may be jiwang..but who cars..its my mans birthday..im allowed to do that..nak muntah sila ke blog lain)

0 comments: