Another year....

First of all thanks for the birthday wishes that has came pouring in..thank you..thank you all...yes im a year older..but not sure if any wiser..but clearly i thank God Al-mighty for all the blessed things that has happen throughout my life journey...and also for the opportunity to become a better person day by day...

Although work commitments has been quite strangling today.. i just wanna share with u guys..the thing that really..really made my day today...

I received my birthday card from my hubby this morning while getting ready to go to work...the writings was simple but the wordings that my hubby wrote was really2 priceless..coming from him (as most of you guys know..hihi) he also gave me a present..suffice to say it came in a small box...i sooo love it..hihi

Then later on at work while i was oogling at my computer screen at around noon..a Chinese guy..knocked on my office door..asking for me..n this was what he delivered...




N me..being the ultimate drama queen..collapse into a stream tears...thanks sayang..again u just know how to make my day....I love u sooo much...

0 comments: