BIG BIRD...


I forced myself to weigh myself ths morning...after a feast of makan-makan last week..can u imagine from eating Bangok Kitchen, to Sri Ayutthaya and ended last weeks weekday with dinner at LA La Chong..courtesy of Lady Q so u cud imagine my gerun ness nak tip the scale... So in the wee hours of the morning I rubbed my eyes again n again..kot i was day dreaming..I lost another KG...HELLUJAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! happy nya felt like dancing..ngeh ngeh ngeh... I lost 1 kg on 11th june now in another in a fortnight!!! i dunno if ot was the breastfeeding or the corset..whatever..as long as it keeps doing it..im happy..*thou i thk its the BF..currently in the office I've been pumping like there's no tommorow..stopping only for a few intervals..i don't go to the pump every 2 hours norm anymore..i just pump n pump..result = i can get 15-16OZ from 9am to 5pm..i know to some that's not very impressive but its a big deal to me... so as a result of my constant pumping session ive been hungry..n real hungry.. been munching on biscuits to satisfy my tummy...

Why is losing weight making woman all over the world so paranoid???..well for me it means a lot..Y bcoz I'm tall n not many Malaysian female hav the same height range as i..i hav broad shoulders..thanks for the swimming sessions during primary days...n i also have Big Br**T.. which again is not an average to most malaysian.. so in our society Im considered BIG..BESAR bla..bla..bla whatever..It use to irratate me BIG TIME..i wish i could just shout at the person n say "Hey my BMI is below average!! is urs??? just because I have Bib B**St n have broad shoulders n hav the height u see me as a huge GIANT or what!!!" at present my BMI is 21.63 if i can reach my goal weight (like my pre marriage days....) my BMI wud be 19.84 n still they'd b ppl telling me Im BIG... ooh another thg that irritates me is that wen ppl say "u hav to watch ur weight wen ur preganant..if not ull balooon up..!!! hey..as if I don't know..n so what IF i do..r u going to pay for my slimming treatment???? I was considered average in my primary days back in Nottingham..i wasn't towering over anybody n It felt good..just that here in malaysia I feel like an ostrich sometimes..a BIG OSTRICH...or better still BIG BIRD...

Not that im arrogant or what..or that i cannot take any comments..its just that..be a bit sensitive to ppl..sometimes they already know..u don't have to shove dettol to their wounds..maybe they had a bad day..n by giving these ppl comments that u know mite offend them...is not nice.. don't get me wrong..no one over the past few weeks has gaven negative comments on my weight.. it just triggered me to write an entry on this as I for one hav been thru the yo yo weight..ive been plump..i mean plump during my secondary days..but Ive had my days of being slender too...at one time my weight was only 53Kg.. but i looked like a skeleton..Im thankful thou I have huge Br**St I dont have a wide or BIG BUTT..(C God almighty is fair)..my mom n only aunt is tall...my mom is super duper slim..my aunt..has excess flab here n there..but u will not say she's fat..coz she has the height so looking at both my precedent..Id say I mite end up in between..as of now..Im starting my days with Milo+oat for breakfast...so that i don't have to eat anythg heavy..n hope it wud soak my cholestrol as they claim it do...(quaker oat)..

I wear a size M on most of my attire, UK size 10..i have to opt for L on my slacks n trousers due to my height n i can now fit back in my wedding dress..its somethg to me..I know it'll b a long long journey to get a fab abs or it mite not even be firm anymore..the same goes to my Bre**t...im sure they'll never get back to its original form.. but its ok..its a sacrifice for my husband n most importantly my son..i hope one fine day they'll appreciate it...

Again I wisht to stress out..this is just an entry..a long due entry..no one in the past weeks have offended me on this weight issue..I just wish to share with u guys my feelings on this weight issue...

0 comments: