Im sorry...



Im never good at goodbyes or breaking uncomfortable news to anyone...yet in life these things sometimes seem unavoidable...how i wish thgs could have been easier and better for all parties involved...at ths present moment..i feel soo low..so sad..so so sad...it doesn't hurt me..but it touches me deep within...yeah..life is about choices..n obstacles that we have to face at not our given time..how I wish it wasn't now...back then when there was not a single option to weigh..God Almighty shed some lite..n there rite in front of us was the way..the only way..but it was a good way..the path it took us was very comfortable to me..of course there were a few minor glitches but that's normal..we r all human n we r bound to make mistakes..

I wish i could prolong this..i didn't expect it too be soo soon..i felt like i was betraying...i kept assuring yet i still did it..how i wish i could make it better....Im just a follower..I cannot command the decision...It wasn't my call..yeah it was discussed..I truly understand the point why we arrived at this junction..it was for OUR best interest..i do agree in certain ways..n given the consequences that it does not add up to single cent burden to us..makes it a harder to avoid..

No ths is not a blaming post..nor indicated to anyone..its just a voice from within..trying to come to terms with it..tear after tear thinking about it..praying its for the best n praying that ths decision will benefit more for the one...Im sorry..Im sooo sorry..just thinking about it makes me cry...Im sooooo sorry..for taking away..i understand how u feel..i trully do...i wish it wasn't me who hurted u..i am the last person who wants to do this to u..U have been kind..U treated Well..thank you..thank you..thank you..I hope itll be a better journey for u...n as they say andai ada jodoh...kembali lah kita...i hav no regrets n i highly appreciate u..thank you again..n sorry...

0 comments: