The multiple story n ad

I lost Weight..HURRAH..have tons more to go..but I lost 5 Kilos in 6Months..not bad..hail BF n CORSETS....The CORSET cost me a BOMB thou i know the price should be atleast half of the market price if not lower....but hell IT WORKS..n its a lifetime investment that can b paid in 2Years...I am not a person who can replace my meals with other stuff..I cannot b trusted in going to the gym religiously so I opted for the easiest method in to burn my stubborn kilos..which is using a corset..of course it was SoOOOO menyeksakan at first..but after a week i got used to it..n now..it doesn't even bother me....hehehe wats more im losing my pounds w/o having to starve...To b honest i don't support any MLM products because i know they cost u more than the normal item..but this corset is exceptional as it really snugs..but pls..pls..pls don't be fooled by the infra red stuff they claim...my husband had a fit laughing about this infra red stuff...heheheh but i believe losing weight thru corset works just like the way a ring impacts the area u wear it on a finger..if u constantly wear ur ring on that particular finger..that area will b a bit more smaller compared to the rest of the finger..so i guess the theory works for our body as well..(this is my theory only..heheh)

But i I still have kilos to shoot..n when is my B**ST ever going to decrease in size...tension...


.........................................................................................................................................................................


This section is for harris aunty n uncle n nani (If she's reading!!)..he likes horsey so u guys know wat to get for his year old birthday..HHHAhhahahahahhahha (Gelak evil)..no lah just kidding but if u wanna give apa salahnya....hehehehehe (gelak evil lagi)...problem is this horse is bought in JAPAN...har..har..har

..........................................................................................................................................................................
My parents r selling thier property in Bangi..its in Bangi Perdana..very2 near amenities...intrested let me know..

here r the details..
  • 20'x70" very2 spacious as there r no column in the middle
  • 4R 3B
  • intermediate lot
  • Walking distance to shops, 7Eleven, surau, school
  • Selling for RM260K
    (nego)
  • The hse is actually a weekend hse..so its still in very2 good condition

0 comments: