DIGI baby...


i will follow u...follow u wherever u may go...


i had the oppertunity to go to the metrojaya warehouse sale last thursday...thou my SIL beat me to it...hehe n i had to rush home ASAP.. but 1 hour was enuff for me to burn my $$$...the best catch has to be buying my padawans pj's.. i bought a handfull all for oni RM44.50 (ill upload the photo's later) as u all know..im a sucker for bargains..hehe..



My DIGI man..(can u believe that this sleepsuit oni cost RM7..best best..hehe)


My dear padawan had a fever the next morning...so i asked my maid to monitor the guy's tempreture...upon arriving home...i saw my padawan in his new yellow sleep suit..he looked just ike the DIGI-man...he was soo cute..(to me lah)..thou his tempreture was quite high 39.0.. i decided to visit our GP...verdict: mite be he's teething...

Apparently the next day his temperature stayed within the range of 38.3-39.0 it rose to 39.9 by nite..i was praying for the 6 hours interval to past quickly as the GP told me that u need to wait till 6 hrs before u can give him the butt medication after the oral medication..(n oni once within 24 hours)..after numerous attempts the capsule went in..n i took him to our room..full blasted the aircond...n oso sponge my padawan..stuck kool-fever on his head..then oni the temperature started gowing down..my parents (who was at my place) kept saying ..no need to panic..they said harris looked fine..but of course i panic..he's never had a high fever n the basic rule i learned is that for kids 6 months and above if the tempreture reaches 39.4 we should make it go down fast..alhamdulillah next day..his fever vanished..but i made him stay at home n didn't bring him anywhere for the fear that the heat n open hse activity wud trigger the fever back..

So on Monday..it was back to open hse..n this time at my uncles in Bkt Jelutong..thot it was oni for close frens n relative..didn't know he invited 1k++ gust..mcm kenduri kawin..hahha there were numerous stalls..even mee rebus baidali was there..n because i took care of my darling padawan..i ended up getting a bad flu...n its still with me..huhuhu

0 comments: