im walking on air..


Did i have a good weekend?? gladly yes....it was a really good weekend...thanks dear..went for the promised shopping stroll..along wif sis outlaw +hubby...it was really fun as most of the stores at Ground Level KLCC were giving out a nice discounts .... we picked up a few items..then we went shoe shopping...was very2 proud of my purchase found the PERFECT shoe for my BIG day at SW..the perfect colour,size n price tag n it was the last piece..a BIG smile was plastered on our faces thruout the day...thou i do pity my dear fiance' he couldn't find the perfect shoe...we all semua dpt...xpe syg..nanti the'll b a time wen we all come back empty handed except for u...

My fiance' bought me a fabulous F... Bag...it was sooo damn nice..thanks honey...wish could use it now..hehe...

England won the match againts Paraguay...althou it was an own goal by Carlos Gamarra...thou they won i didn't think it was a great game n it wasn't half as entertaining as the German Vs Costa Rica game..as they seem to be stumbling..n could not seem to find the perfect finishing..my heart goes to Mr. Crouchy as he seemed to be marked by the Mexico reff..everytime the ball touched the England Robot the reff could not spare him..it was always fouled..if i were him i would hav been P**ed too..luckily he had enough will power not blow his top off...i believed it would b another different situation if it was Rooney...Nevertheless England also recived great news as Trinidad tied Sweden on a goaless draw ..which made them over the moon(Trinidad and Tobago)..so a smooth cruise for England in GROUP B (hope so..unless England create another blunder in the next 2 matches... oo i read sumwhere that Posh Spice bought along 60 sunglasses to complete her style in Germany(Whoooo...i wonder how she's ever gonna pout in all of them if England sails out of Germany before the 2nd round..pity..pity)

My mind is not at peace as i've been eyeing this Gucci Bag i saw during my weekend stroll...its a simple casual black hbag..but the fact that the price was tempting made it a part of my restless dream..heheh..but i don't hav the budget..or do i??..i hav to refrain myself althou it is too tempting...HELP ME!!... I need the xtra bills to settle my preparation..but the thought of that bag doctorine's in my head...n wud hav to wait till year end for another sale..i presume the handbag wud be gone by then....i know u guys wud say its too simple..but its nice to me..a girl needs more than one casual black bag..don't u agree??..help...

0 comments: