The HAIR urge....

I have this weird trait wen it concerns my hair..it's like..wen the urge comes to have it cropped off or permed or the sort..i just have to do it like NOW!! it cannot wait..it must be within 48hrs.. or else it it will bug me..like constantly..it rants in my head like " i must cut my hair!!..i must cut my hair!!!.." it only shuts up wen im fast asleep...

So this urge happened to me last weekend..i looked at my reflection in my not so magic mirror..n i looked at my not so healthy locks..n "BoOOm!!" the clock ticks n the chants starts....

So after visiting my grandma last saturday..hubbs wanted to take a nap..i just couldn't wait to dive into a salon...didn't even care to go inside my hse once everyone was out of the car...i just needed to go to the salon...(yea..it was that bad!!) but mr. hubbs manage to persuade me into performing Asar prayers first...

Off i scooted to Taipan to my fav salon ..KIMMARIE...I love going there because it was cheap..RM25 for senior stylist haircut plus wash n blow..i reckon it was a steal..plus the stylist there r friendly n they really tell u what style suits u n not that suits their pocket...i was intending to do hair relaxing..perhaps in a few months time..but the stylist told me not to do any of the sort as i have this natural wave at the bottom of my locks....so according to him..it looks nice..so just a haircut wud do..

So after the cropping n trimming..the stylist mention that i do not need to do any trimming or the sort for 6 months... (c i told u guys it was a steal...RM25 for 6 months!!.. cheaper than hubbs hair maintainance..cropping at a barber cost him RM10 per month!!)

The only downside of this place is that its Sooooo hard to park in this area..so Weekends preferably n not during lunch hours...but it was a breeze for me as it was only 5 mins from home..

With the hair chopped..now i can get my good nites sleep back without having to worry about any hair nightmares...hihihi

0 comments: